David Busch's Nikon D5100 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

David Busch's Nikon D5100 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) Details

The Nikon D5100 is the most advanced entry-level camera that Nikon has ever introduced. It boasts 16.2 megapixels of resolution, sophisticated full HD movie-making capabilities, and blazing fast automatic focus. As the owner of a Nikon D5100, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH'S NIKON D5100 GUIDE TO DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Nikon D5100 to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, aperture/priority exposure, and other automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Nikon D5100, and use it like a pro! Read more

Reviews

I am a digital camera newbie. I've had my camera for about a year (shame on me), and have only used it for point and shoot. I finally decided I should learn to use it, so I purchased this book. It is very easy to follow for beginners like me, but he makes recommendations for you more advanced users to move on to the next page in order to skip the basics that would probably bore you. In the short time I've had this book, I've learned so much! His writing style is engaging and easy to read. He doesn't get caught up in a lot of technical jargon, but explains things very clearly. I had bought another book to help me and had to toss it. This book has been very beneficial since it is specifically about my 5100 and not going back and forth about the Canon and the Nikon like so many others. I am excited to play with my camera again in fun new ways. This book has been a major help!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel